Have an idea for an art show at the H. Allen and Sally Fernald Gallery at the Hutchinson Center? Want to show your work? Get in touch!
Download Art Show Proposal (If you have access to the internet but prefer to download the form and send it to us, feel free. Alternatively, we’re happy to send it to you in the mail or print a copy for you to pick up here at the Hutchinson Center.)
Please call 207.338.8093 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Note: We’re currently booked through spring 2022. Please still submit your proposal, nevertheless! We look forward to reviewing them.
- Work must be under 35 pounds, in order to hang safely
- Work must be able to be hung using S hooks
- Artists are expected to pick up their work no later than 48 hours after a show ends; our preference is that work is picked up on the same day a show ends due to limited storage space
- Artists exhibiting their work at the Hutchinson Center must sign a loan agreement
- Information about each piece (title, artist, any additional information) must be made available to the Hutchinson Center no later than one week before a show is due to hang