Welcome to the Hutchinson Center.
The following services are currently available for UMaine students through the Hutchinson Center in Belfast, on an appointment basis:
- IT assistance
- Private work stations
Want to reserve a time to visit the Hutchinson Center? Sign up using the form below or contact us at 207.338.8000. We respond to all requests within one business day.
To learn more about our COVID safety guidelines, click here.
First things first! Your safety is our priority. Before making an appointment (or entering the building), please review the following questions.
- Have you been outside of the State of Maine in the past 14 days? (If yes, please refer to state and local guidelines.)
- Are you experiencing now, or have you experienced in the past 14 days any of the following symptoms: Cough or sore throat, fever or are feeling feverish, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting any of the symptoms above within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with or have you come in close contact with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Has a healthcare professional recommended that you self-isolate or quarantine in the past 14 days?
- Are you (or any of your close contacts) waiting on the results of a COVID test?
If the answer to ANY of the above questions is yes, please contact a medical professional and do not schedule a trip to the Hutchinson Center at this time. If the answers are no, please continue to the form on this page and tell us more about the kinds of services you need.
Resources for Students